ResurFx laser treatment by Lumenis truly stands efficacy. The Lumenis ResurFX ™ is a fractional skin rejuvenation solution for a younger, healthier & glowing looking skin. It provides a solution that improves facial and body texture with minimal downtime.
The technology is intuitive, non-ablative, highly advanced and affordable. It offers continuous contact cooling for safe treatment and patient comfort.
ResurFx is a very versatile and capable technology, offering effortless treatment for Dyschromia, Acne & Surgical Scars, Periorbital Wrinkles, and skin resurfacing.
- Tailored to address the early signs of aging.
- Brilliant results for skin texture & overall skin appearance.
- Lunchtime procedure and you can return to your busy lifestyle.
What should I expect?
- The Lumenis® ResurFX™ treatment works with your skin to stimulate deep collagen regeneration over a sequence of treatments. Typically, about 3 sessions are needed to have visible improvement in the skin texture. But, already after the first treatment, you may notice changes in pores dimensions.
- Typically, results are achieved after 3-5 sessions in 4-5 weeks intervals. However, you may continue to see improvements for up to six months following the treatment.
How Does It Work?
The ResurFX™ fractional laser is a state-of-the-art, non-ablative, skin resurfacing technology. ResurFX™ fractional laser stimulates the production of new collagen and elastic fibers in the deeper layers of the skin. Stimulating new collagen production is the key to a more radiant, youthful looking skin.
The ResurFX™ technology enables your physician to achieve excellent clinical results over a sequence of treatments while keeping your comfort maximal and downtime minimal.
The Treatment @ #SkinClan
To ensure utmost comfort, your physician should typically apply a topical numbing cream before treatment and/or use air cooling during treatment. Depending on your specific concern, you can expect the session to last 15-30 minutes.
You may experience a warm or prickling sensation as the laser is applied to the skin, but the treatment is gentle and should not feel uncomfortable.