Laser hair reduction is the most sort after procedure in present times.
We would have all read about laser hair removal in a fancy magazine, heard from people who have done …some good reviews and some bad.
- SAFETY is the most common doubt we all have. This is the most easiest to confront. For Indian Skin, Diode and Nd Yag (Neodymium-yttrium aluminum — garnet) are two technologies that have the highest safety profile. So when choosing where to go make sure you are under the wings of a trained doctor and the machine used is an FDA approved one.
- Expensive: Back then lasers were really expensive, Off late, the technology has come so far that the price tag has come down drastically. Price would be comparatively lesser to other hair removal procedures. Since lasers permanently reduce your unwanted hair, in the long run, this procedure is definitely worth your investment.
- Pain: We use Sapphire tip High-End machines which are painless. Lasers have evolved towards becoming less and less painful as sapphire tips are a part of high-end machines.
- Time: The procedures are quicker than you can imagine, it would hardly take ten min to get an underarm laser done.
- How many sessions required: On an average everyone would see appreciable results in 6 sessions. But to complete once treatment 8-10 sessions are required.
- Maintenance: Once or twice a year would be the maintenance required according to one’s body response.
WHAT WE OFFER AT SKIN CLAN:
At SkinClan we bring you Lumenis Desire, the worlds BEST laser for hair removal, GOLD STANDARD. Its sapphire tip gives the best cooling and its bigger spot size makes it a quick procedure.
Worldwide it’s considered as the Gold Standard for hair removal laser.
Results are visible within 2-3 sessions, and also helps to reduce the number of sessions required as compared to others.